COVID-19 New Admittance and Check-out Protocol
Due to Covid-19:
- Walk-in appointments and transactions are suspended indefinitely.
- Call our main phone number or use our PetDesk app to arrange appointments and food/medication refills.
- Upon arrival, remain in your vehicle and call to check in.
- A team member will take a brief history over the phone, then instruct you to bring your pet to the hospital entry door for admittance.
- Please wear a mask when presenting your pet at the door.
- Cats, small dogs and exotic pets must be presented in a carrier. Our team member will place a hospital leash on all other dogs.
- You will be asked to remove and retain your personal collar/leash/harness, then return to your vehicle.
- The veterinarian will contact you by mobile phone regarding the exam and proposed treatment.
- Our receptionist will transact payment via credit card over the phone and email you a receipt.
Food and/or medications will be brought to the door.
We hope that these measures will help keep you and our hospital staff healthy.
NOTE: We also offer TELEMEDICINE appointments! Please call our main office number for details.