COVID-19 New Admittance and Check-out Protocol
Due to Covid-19:
- Walk-in transactions are suspended indefinitely.
- Call or use our PetDesk app to arrange appointments and food/medication refills.
- Upon arrival, remain in your vehicle and call for check-in. You will be instructed on when it is clear for you to escort your pet to the hospital.
- A team member will bring your pet to into the hospital as soon as possible.
- Cats and small dogs must be presented in a carrier. Our team member will place a hospital leash on all other dogs. You will be asked to remove and retain your personal collar and/or leash.
- The veterinarian will contact you by mobile phone regarding the exam/treatment.
- Foods/medications will be brought to your vehicle.
- Payment will be via credit card transacted by phone.
We hope that these measures will help keep you and our hospital staff healthy!