NEW COVID-19 OPERATING PROTOCOL AS OF July 5, 2021
To all our wonderful clients:
The doctors and staff at The Village Vet are exceeding grateful to you! Because of your gracious and patient cooperation with our initial Covid-19 protocol, we have been able to weather the 16 plus months of the pandemic with relative ease. We believe it is now appropriate to add readmission of "Pet Parents" into our facility as well as continuing curbside visits.
- When making an appointment, indicate whether you want to accompany your pet to an exam room or prefer to continue curbside service.
- Upon arrival for a curbside appointment, please remain in your vehicle and call 832-813-0000 for direction regarding when to escort your pet to our entrance.
- Indoor visitors are welcome to enter our facility with their pet(s) at the time of their scheduled appointment.
- All Village Vet doctors and staff will have immediate access to masks or face shields and will wear them in the presence of clients who choose to wear masks. If you are uncomfortable with our staff being unmasked, please mention this and we will gladly comply.
- At the end of the exam room visit, you will be directed to the reception desk for final processing.
- Thank you for your positive support and patience as we transition into this new stage in our Covid-19 protocol. We desire to provide your pets with the absolute best health care available and to do so in an environment that values and promotes your preferences regarding human health and safety. We hope that these measures will continue to help keep you and our hospital staff healthy!